Monday, September 9, 2013

Abducted by Aliens

That is my story and I'm sticking to it! Thank you to everyone who wrote in asking if I was alright, and when the next block patterns would be done. I can't really say where the time went or what the delay was (maybe the end of summer, company and school starting up again?)....
Aliens I tell you! This is the August block for the Hello Moon block of the month.  The instructions are available here.

Just a note on this wee alien, I used french knots for his eyes.  There are a lot of good tutorials online if you want to give it a try. Otherwise, you can use a little white fabric, button or some other method.

Hopefully you get yours done sooner than I did! I'll post September in a few days.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, April! I haven't started this one yet, but the little alien makes me want to do it (like now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to have you join us Terri!

      Delete
  2. Haha!! LOVE IT! :D Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your alien! The french knots almost look like googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete